IDEXX 360 New Practice Program
The affordable way to launch your new veterinary practice at the forefront of care
Get started with no capital costs
- No upfront costs or lease required
- Easy-to-meet step-up commitment grows as your client base grows
- No commitment in year 1
New practices have a lot of competing priorities and expenses
With the IDEXX 360 New Practice Program, you can eliminate capital costs while experiencing:
- An integrated solution.
- Complete testing flexibility.
- Personalised support.
This program is for you if you are:
- Dreaming of starting a new veterinary practice.
- Planning to open a new veterinary practice.
Access to the highest-quality, most accurate, and innovative diagnostic tools in the industry
With IDEXX in your corner, you'll be able to practice medicine the way you want to.
Detects kidney health issues with as little as 25% loss of kidney function versus up to 75% using other methods.1–3
SediVue Dx Urine Sediment Analyser
Results reveal that 1 in 3 “healthy” patients show significant abnormalities.4
Deliver superior accuracy backed by 100 peer-reviewed studies.4
Build your suite of IDEXX analysers, tests, and services
Choose any or all of the following—available at no charge. Simply use IDEXX tests and services to meet your commitment.
Unprecedented clinical insight in one sample run during the patient visit
In-house hematology with reference laboratory-quality results in real time
The new standard for urine sediment analysis
IDEXX VetLab UA
Automatically reads and captures IDEXX UA Strip results
IDEXX VetLab Station
All your diagnostic results in one convenient place
IDEXX 360 New Practice Program: the affordable way to launch your veterinary practice at the forefront of care
Complete this form for a personalised, confidential consultation.
- Nabity MB, Lees GE, Boggess M, et al. Symmetric dimethylarginine assay validation, stability, and evaluation as a marker for early detection of chronic kidney disease in dogs. J Vet Intern Med. 2015;29(4):1036–1044.
- Hall JA, Yerramilli M, Obare E, Yerramilli M, Jewell DE. Comparison of serum concentrations of symmetric dimethylarginine and creatinine as kidney function biomarkers in cats with chronic kidney disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2014;28(6):1676–1683.
- Hall JA, Yerramilli M, Obare E, Yerramilli M, Almes K, Jewell DE. Serum concentrations of symmetric dimethylarginine and creatinine in dogs with naturally occurring chronic kidney disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2016;30(3):794–802.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA.