VetStat Electrolyte Blood Gas Analyser
Fast and accurate results for electrolytes, blood gases and more
- Make more informed and confident fluid therapy choices.
- Get results in two minutes from venous or arterial whole blood samples with single-use cassettes.
- Use this portable and battery- or AC-operated analyser wherever you need it – in the practice or in the field.
- Automate your work flow with the IDEXX VetLab Station.
- NOTE: Both versions of VetStat are shown.
Electrolytes 8 Plus
Na+, K+, Cl–, pH, PCO2, tCO2, HCO3–, anion gap
Na+, K+, Cl–, pH, PCO2, PO2, tHb, SO2, tCO2, HCO3–, base excess, anion gap
Dimensions & weight
Width: 14.2 in (362 cm)
Depth: 9.1 in (230 cm)
Height: 4.7 in (124 cm)
Weight: approximately 12 lb (5.44 kg)
View full technical specifications:
Get the most out of your VetStat Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyser
View and trend all your results
Get a more complete picture of your patient’s health with IDEXX VetConnect PLUS.
Simplify your work flow
Manage all your analysers from a single screen via the IDEXX VetLab Station Laboratory Information Management System.
Expert feedback and support
Our more than 90 board-certified veterinary specialists and pathologists at IDEXX Reference Laboratories are always available for complimentary consultation.
Manuals & resources
Access VetStat Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyser manuals, quick reference guides, sample preparation posters and more.
Order tests & supplies
Learn more about ordering directly from IDEXX and order your in-house tests and supplies today.